Pennsylvania Drug and Alcohol Treatment is dedicated to assisting PA residents and their families receive the necessary treatment information, tools and education to conquer their drug and alcohol addiction problems. Please call us at 844-660-0084 and let us help you take this necessary step to save a life.
To empower residents of PA to embrace recovery and break the cycle of addiction by providing comprehensive, integrated and holistic treatment services.
Respecting the rights and meeting the needs of fellow Pennsylvanians and their families thus enriching the communities we serve – while maintaining our commitment to professional and financial integrity.
- Addiction is a progressive, chronic, non-discriminatory disease which, if left untreated, can be fatal.
- An abstinence-based, 12-step treatment program encompassing a full and appropriate continuum of care is the most effective model to achieve recovery.
- All persons have the capacity for recovery, and as such, they need and deserve the highest quality, individualized treatment regimen in order to maximize their chances of successful recovery.
- All individuals who come to us for help deserve to be treated with dignity, respect, and compassion.
- Addiction affects not just the individual, but also one’s family, friends, coworkers, and community.
- Patients with co-occurring psychiatric and substance use disorders are at greater risk for relapse and have higher rates of disability; therefore, their conditions must be assessed and addressed concomitantly in the treatment plan.
- A major contribution to positive treatment outcomes involves extra therapeutic factors; therefore family and other systems should be actively involved in preparing for all aftercare experiences.